[aprssig] APRS protocol replacement ideas: protobuf

Primary Gmail kb3osp at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 06:12:53 EST 2022

Hello all I am still not fully sure on how to use this email list. As I
have just joined it yesterday after seeing a post about it on the APRS
Facebook group.
However I would gladly help in the continuation of development and upkeep
of APRS for the community. I think keeping the old protocols in place is
best and transition into newer technology we should keep it backwards
compatible for the radios that we currently have. Let me know where I can
be of use.
Jon KB3OSP
Get BlueMail <https://bluemail.me> for Desktop