[aprssig] China Has Hijacked WA8LMF.com !! 2

Randy Love rlove31 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 11:51:43 EDT 2021

Ham calls are good for the Chinese because they aren't limited to having
the internet url making sense to English readers ( as, well, the majority
of the Chinese population doesn't speak English, so sensical URLs to
English speakers aren't a concern ).

How do I know this?  Someone in China hijacked my WF5X twitter id a few
years back...
I knew it happened because I started getting twitter updates for my account
in my Gmail addr associated with it in CHINESE.
Had to get a new one with more than just WF5X in it.

Randy
WF5X