[aprssig] Consecutive Packet Send

Randy Love rlove31 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 10:12:47 EDT 2021

Define 'slight breaks', please.

If the digipeater is correctly configured, it will TX *at the instant it
sees the end of packet flag*.
There should be minimal tx delay, only enough to handle the time it takes
the transmitter to come up and stabilize, before the digipeater sends the
packet it is to digipeat. It is up to other stations on the channel to
listen before transmitting, but the digipeaters are meant to clobber each
other on the caveat that although they might hear each other, most uses
will be close enough to one or the other digipeaters to have FM capture to
cover the one farther away.

Sadly tho, most digipeaters are not configured properly.

Randy
WF5X