[aprssig] APRS Object & Weather format

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Tue Oct 26 11:09:44 EDT 2021

Me too.
With 30 years at the Academy Lab, all my operations were from there.
I planned to finally get my dedicated shack on the air on retirement,
but with my surprise cancer on retirement, I cannot even get out to
my shack (2nd floor over detached garage).
And I have no radios other than a THD72 but no external antennas!

I donated 5 van loads of ham radios and ham junk to the local MARS
group ANd turns our, I had not a single antenna on that shack since
I operated from USNA all that time...

So we are in the sam boat!

Bob