[aprssig] APRS Object & Weather format

Ian_Wade_G3NRW g3nrw-radio at ntlworld.com
Tue Oct 26 04:05:00 EDT 2021

Good morning Bob.

Great to hear from you, and many thanks for the comment.

I must admit that as I lurk on this list I'm occasionally tempted to set
up my APRS station again. Only trouble is, I don't have any tx/rx
equipment or antennas left these days -- I disposed of everything a few
years ago.

No worries -- I shall continue to lurk here as long as I can.

Stay healthy Bob, and enjoy your retirement!

--
73
Ian, G3NRW