[aprssig] DC Power Pole to USB for Pi 4 computers

Patrick winston at winston1.net
Wed Mar 24 21:30:43 EDT 2021

Don't overthink it, it's just 5v at 3amp.  Most of my pi's are integrated
into LED display panels which run on 5v natively, which I run off a few 20
amp Battery Eliminator Circuits typically used in RC cars (they're around
20$ each on ebay).  but they have 3 or 5 amp versions that work fine for a
few dollars.  Just make sure you're getting 5v out and it's fine.