[aprssig] Connecting TH-D74 as KISS TNC to PC

Matthew Adair mladair at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 12:21:53 EDT 2021

Stephen -
Thank you for that detailed reply. Before I gave up last night, I was
wondering if Kenwood was using a "rebranded" driver. You saved me a lot of
time trying to track that info down. Regrettably, I'm still getting the "
Device Cannot Start (Code 10)" error message, even with the Silicon Labs
drivers. It wouldn't surprise me if recent Win 10 updates are the culprit.
Back to the drawing board on my end.

Matt
N8SHA