[aprssig] Not to re-invent the wheel

Matthew Chambers mchambers at mchambersradio.com
Fri Jan 1 19:43:40 EST 2021

Not sure what I can do with direwolf for this project as it'll be
running without any RF connection, I'll take a look and see if it's
doing any APRS-IS connections.

I started poking about with APRS-IS websockets per
http://www.aprs-is.net/Connecting.aspx and I can't tell if this was
actually implemented or maybe it's been since changed as I can't seem to
find a server that will accept a websocket connection outside Pete's
srvr.aprs-is.net:8080 test server

--
Matthew Chambers, CBT, NR0Q
Owner/Engineer

--
The content of this email is confidential and intended for the
recipient

Please do not print this email unless it is
necessary. Every unprinted email helps the environment.