[aprssig] Options for robust digipeaters

Curt Mills curt.we7u at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 17:35:20 EST 2021

Forgot one other: He moves a bunch of things to a tmpfs directory in
memory to save on writes to the card.

I personally would also do some Linux tweaks to reduce writes to the
SDcard, like I do for SSD drives. I don't know if my friend does that.

--
Curt, WE7U        http://xastir.org        http://www.sarguydigital.com