[aprssig] Displaying changing symbols along station path

Heikki Hannikainen hessu at hes.iki.fi
Tue Aug 24 02:30:27 EDT 2021

Right, only one symbol is usually stored and displayed on the receiving
end for a single station.  Publishing objects or items is the way to mark
spots like this.

I should add object/item broadcasting in the aprs.fi iphone app, it's
certainly lacking that feature. It will show objects and items fine
though.