[aprssig] CWOP packet formatting requirements

John Gorkos jgorkos at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 19:39:26 EDT 2021

Fair enough, on all counts. Unfortunately, the wview code looks to be
untouched for about a decade, and I'm not even sure which codebase is
the correct one to "fix", since it's on sourceforge, and at least two
branches exist in github.  I'm perfectly happy dropping the packets, I
just wasn't sure if CWOP was held to the same protocol standards.
Thanks for the quick response.

John Gorkos