[aprssig] What is APRS, really? USA Coverage?

Fred Hillhouse fmhillhouse at comcast.net
Sat Oct 24 19:39:27 EDT 2020

This display shows the aircraft AIS beacons at different flight levels that I have received. It continually updates as time passes. It would be interesting to see a similar display of APRS stations received directly. I imagine a multiline packet could show the general area of receive ability.

Best regards,

Fred N7FMH