[aprssig] Satellite notification based on Mic-E status

Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr) KJ4ERJ at arrl.net
Sat Nov 21 23:26:47 EST 2020

How did said service know WHICH satellite you wanted notification for?
While I think it would be a neat idea, and I've considered adding
satellite-named groups to my ANSRVR, there are so many satellites being
tracked now that we could fill the channel with notifications.
Especially if multiple people in a given area were running such a
station on RF 24x7...

See http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/doc:satsrv for documentation on the
satellite pass auto-responder called SATSRV.

> 23:25:03  New Chat Between KJ4ERJ and ISS on 2020-11-21
> 23:25:07> when
> 23:25:07< AOS 34m50s N NE^8 E 8m (*2-23:25:07)

Tells me my next pass will acquire signal in just under 35 minutes and
will traverse from North to NorthEast to East with a peak elevation of
only 8 degrees above the horizon.  And the entire pass will be done in 8
minutes, acquisition to loss of signal.  It only works if you've
recently beaconed a position.