[aprssig] APRS Meteor Scatter test!

spam8mybrain spam8mybrain at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 11 20:17:44 EST 2020

I think what Robert is saying is "what did your station hear on RF?". Basically, it isn't really relevant to your stations what other stations heard; it's more important to know what _you_ can hear from the variously located transmitting stations.I'll make sure my station is recording all RF-received packets so I can see any stations coming in from far past my Aloha circle.

Andrew, KA2DDO