[aprssig] HF APRS igates on JS8

Joe Bennett aprs at ka3nam.com
Fri May 8 14:34:22 EDT 2020

I have not been able to confirm if I will see the data over IP from FLDIGI as I have no easy way to generate traffic. It does look like I'm able to transmit...

Using FLGDIGI on windows and Xastir/ socat on Linux. Since I'm using my Flex 3k for the radio, I can't move it all to Linux just yet.

-- Joe
KA3NAM

May 7, 2020, 12:58 PM by aprssig at lists.tapr.org: