[aprssig] Fwd: Local stay-in voice nets (and APRS)

MJ Inabnit ke6sls at arrl.net
Mon Mar 30 16:35:23 EDT 2020

Sounds like a great idea Bob.

Also, I run an APRS net every Monday night on the west coast 6pm-7pm
pacific time.  Would love to see how many of you can bomb me tonight!
Just send an APRS text to ke6sls (no ssid.)

So far, my DX record for a Monday night net is Turkey!

73
Jaye ke6sls

--

wishing you well
Jaye, ke6sls--via the toshiba w/thunderchicken