[aprssig] APRS POST HTTP

Rafał Antas antas.rafal at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 03:45:13 EST 2020

Hi,

thanks for the reply ;) we are using BME280 and air pollution SDS011. Right
now we are using  Generic HTTP Advanced where I found they way it is
working right now using POST
[image: image.png]
[image: image.png]
I tried to use port 8080 and using curl it responded with http 400 error. I
am not a pgood rogrammer just IT geek. I can use UDP but I have no clue how
packet should look in ESP..

Pozdrawiam,
Rafał Antas