[aprssig] APRS POST HTTP

John Gorkos jgorkos at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 18:59:50 EST 2020

Start here:

https://github.com/hessu/aprsc/blob/master/tools/aprsis-http-post

try port 8080 instead of 14580.  It WILL take a code change in your client, from what I can tell, but before you start tearing things apart, wait for Hessu to opine.  It looks like the java aprs daemon looks for a websocket connection on 14580, and I’m not sure aprsc is interpreting the connection as a websocket connection.

If Heikki hasn’t chimed in within a few days, I’ll tear deeper into it with you.  I have enough ESP8266s and ESP32s to build a supercomputing cluster at this point.

de AB0OO

John Gorkos