[aprssig] Voice Alert

Joseph M. Durnal joseph.durnal at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 14:30:47 EDT 2020

Answering a few with this response.  One of the stations that wasn't
responding to me, or to messages was in Glen Burnie.  I have another here
in Frederick MD that doesn't respond either, and I get rejected on the
messages, and isn't even a valid call (I think I know who it is based on
the address though).  I try to send messages when I can, but usually, when
you are driving, it isn't always practical to send messages.  If you have
to send the message, it does kind of defeat the purpose.  I run a Kenwood
TM-D710GA.