[aprssig] Packet Compressed Sensing Imaging (PCSI)

Scott Howard showard at nd.edu
Tue Jul 7 22:29:44 EDT 2020

Hi Bob,
Thanks for the note! I've updated the documentation to essentially say
"don't use this on an APRS frequency! You can use APRS software/hardware,
just don't use them on APRS channels."
The OBJECT idea sounds great, I can add something in that handles sending
out that OBJECT when you transmit, or listening to requests for that object
going forward. The auto QSY or request+QSY for on demand image transmission
will be cool.

We can also have the image net BULLETIN to alert people to future nets. I
kind of want to see imagenets happen, both for fun and for things like
emergency response/monitoring in areas with weak signal and low power.

-Scot