[aprssig] Station Callsign

J. Gary Bender, WS5N gary.ws5n at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 20:02:54 EST 2020

Not  sure if it would apply here, but you might just be seeing occasional skip rather than hops.  As far as the callsign
goes, the only legal requirement is that the local, direct, transmission must have an identifier every 10 minutes.  That
could even be a local CW ID.

-- 73,
    J. Gary Bender, WS5N
    DM54rp