[aprssig] list of APRS software somewhere?

Ron VE8RT ve8rt at yknwt.ca
Thu Dec 31 14:25:48 EST 2020

   first HNY to everyone, looking forward to a better 2021.  To my
question, I've been reading the dated APRS101 pdf and learning that
there are many more features to APRS than my simple tracker or setting
scripts in Direwolf (I like the manual for it too).  When it comes to
features including bulletins, messages, and more, is there reasonably
well documented software that makes this easy to do, edit, and update?
I'm OK with menu driven software.  And is there a good pdf or doc file
online like APRS101 but reasonably current?

   I'll be on my own with this, no support crowd here in my grid
square :-)

      Ron VE8RT

--
Ron VE8RT <ve8rt at yknwt.ca>