[aprssig] non-vibrating part feeder ...Re: Mechanical Process engineer wanted

D. Daniel McGlothin KB3MUN kb3mun at mcglothin.us
Sat Aug 8 21:58:16 EDT 2020

Centrifugal feeding? 

Rotary bowl feeding?  (including things like hashbrowns, and pickles 

73 de Daniel KB3MUN

On 8/6/2020 00:09, Robert Bruninga wrote:
> Sorry to use this list, but its the only list I have.
> I'm pretty good at building things and I am playing with an idea for 
> my kids blocks.. but I just cannot figure out how to take a bin full 
> of solid rectangles and get them to go down a chute single file.  
> THink of a match box that is longer than it is wide.  So the box can 
> be the small size or the larger dimension or more likely jammed in the 
> chute at an angle and everything is stuck.
> And electrically vibrating the system to shake things up is not 
> wanted.  I want to make it all out of wood with a hand crank..
> Amazon does it all the time. They have mechanical process engineeers!
> Does APRS?
> Bob
> _______________________________________________
> aprssig mailing list
> aprssig at lists.tapr.org
> http://lists.tapr.org/mailman/listinfo/aprssig_lists.tapr.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.tapr.org/pipermail/aprssig_lists.tapr.org/attachments/20200808/72c4c602/attachment.html>

More information about the aprssig mailing list