[aprssig] W8SP-6

carcarx at gmail.com carcarx at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 21:39:14 EDT 2020

I see that a neighboring station that is an iGate has regularly heard
W8SP-6, that station being WD8YNY-1.

I've looked at APRS traffic in that area for the last 7 days via aprs.fi
and nobody shows up as being heard by W8SP-6 in their paths.

If the paths in your APRS radio were set properly, then, had your packets
been digipeated by W8SP-6 I'd have thought that WD8YNY-1.

Have you heard other stations in your area beaconing?
Craig/KH6CP