[aprssig] W8SP-6

Joseph M. Durnal joseph.durnal at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 20:29:33 EDT 2020

I drive by this digipeater at least a few times per month, but I've never
heard it digipeat me.  I tried setting my path to just W8SP-6, but that
didn't work either.  After I left for home I realized that I probably
should have tried a few other things, like, dropping the wide1-1 from my
path, or, caugh, just try wide and/or relay.  Although, its path suggests
that it was set up by someone who knows about the modern ways of APRS.

I think I'll reach out to the club to see if I can help, but before I do,
is there any way to tell if that digi has digipeated anyone in the last
couple of years?  I doubt it is just me, but, I don't want to suggest that
their digi is broken if the problem is really mine.

Thanks & 73 de Joe NE3R