[aprssig] What path gets auto-digipeated via a Kenwood TH-D74a?

MJ Inabnit ke6sls at arrl.net
Mon Apr 27 13:54:03 EDT 2020

The D74 no longer has a built in TNC ..  Which was a bummer when I
discovered that earlier this year, it only has the dumb KISS modem.

I helped a ham years ago by making him a cable to connect the HT to his
computer and get onto the packet network.  I always thought it was the
coolest thing!

Oh well, one less thang..

73

--

wishing you well
Jaye, ke6sls--via the toshiba w/thunderchicken