[aprssig] AGWPE & KPC3

Chris Schwab chris.schwab at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 13:42:30 EDT 2020

Sorry all - I sort of confused people by using WinAPRS as the example.
I was only using it to test my TNC.

I did end up figuring out what it was late last night - the default
setup in AGWPE for KISS mode on the KPC3 is incorrect. The default is
KISSMODE ON - it really should be INTFACE KISS.

Thanks!
Chris N4BSA