[aprssig] Subscription problem

Jason KG4WSV kg4wsv at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 20:16:37 EDT 2019

Is the new email address also at gmail?

If gmail has any indication, even a wrong one, that you have already seen
an email it will not show you what it considers a duplicate.  It is so
extreme that you will not see an email that you send to a group, even if
the list server is configured to send you a copy anyway.  I had a problem
with yahoo groups that i moderated - if i saw a moderation notice with a an
email as part of the message, the actual email would not show up.

if the accounts in question are 2 gmail accounts that are somehow tied
together, it may just be google's aggressive deduplication.

-jason
kg4wsv

On Mon, Oct 21, 2019 at 4:55 PM Michael Barnes <barnmichael at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I am moving everything over to a new email address. I have subscribed the
> new address several times over the last few months. Each time I get a
> confirmation email, which I reply to per the instructions. However, the
> subscription does not seem to take and I receive no emails at the new
> address.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks,
> Michael WA7SKG