[aprssig] Mobile APRS...

wa7skg wa7skg at wa7skg.com
Wed Nov 27 15:17:24 EST 2019

I have played with APRSDroid in the past. The main problem is keying the
radio. There is no provision for that. Also, the phone screen is very
small. Might be okay for portable operation on foot with a VOX HT, but
pretty much a non-starter for mobile operation with a normal 50 watt
mobile radio. Of course YMMV.

Michael WA7SKG