[aprssig] Commands sent via APRS

Brett Friermood brett.friermood at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 15:42:15 EST 2019

As far as I know there is no such functionality built into Xastir to handle
that. However, using the "server ports" feature, you could write a script
to watch the output and act on specifics.

I have not done it in that direction, but I have written several scripts to
inject packets into Xastir for various uses via server ports.

Brett KQ9N