[aprssig] APRS<==>SMS gateway

Eric Lorenz K9LGE k9lge at emlorenz.com
Mon Jul 8 01:05:29 EDT 2019

Not to mention...it is a 2-way service...so you can send messages *to* APRS
radios from your cell phone also!

I did play with this a bit early on, but having an Aprs client app on my
phone I tend to use that more for messaging.

The big advantage of course is using this gateway in marginal areas you are
a lot more likely to get a message through using text where you might not
have data.

Eric K9LGE