[aprssig] Tesla Field Day mode (or any EV/Hybrid) at work

david vanhorn kc6ete at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 21:13:14 EST 2019

Imho they need to drop the a and b lines by 10 to 20 db.  I usually pass by
more than 30 without any shields or other costly measures and the products
I design are receiving signals that almost aren't there.  Emi from gopros,
phones, and other nuisance emitters can cause enough interference to block
the signal I'm listening for and then someone dies.