[aprssig] Winlink aprs client software

Tyler Griffiths n7uwx at comcast.net
Thu Dec 26 15:33:00 EST 2019

First of all have you checked out APRS Link?
https://winlink.org/APRSLink

Also another idea is if you APRS network is not really busy you could use
it as your Winlink network if you are using digipeaters that can be set up
to digipeat packet and not just APRS.
We have experimented with it on out local network running 144.390 and it
does work!

Tyler Griffiths
N7UWX

See where I am: