[aprssig] APRS destination for Anytone equipments??

Rafa - EB2DJB eb2djb at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 05:01:49 EDT 2019

Hi,

I'm Rafa EB2DJB, an APRS freaky in Spain.

As you know, the Anytone DMR handy (AT-D878D) can act as a APRS tracker,
sending it's position at (EU) 144.800 Mhz.

But, it has not assigned a "destination call" for the beacons.

Yaesu, Kenwood and others have a special call to send the gps beacons, so
any application knows that this is sent by a particular equipment.

Now I've configured it, to send to the same destination as the APRSDroid
APP, so it's detected like if I were sending from the refered APP.

How can we concrete a new destination to identify this new APRS TX
Equipment?

73's Rafa EB2DJB

--
Saludos cordiales