[aprssig] Where to buy new digipeater?

Ev Tupis w2ev at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 19 13:26:49 EDT 2018

 For simplicity and ruggedness...think "KCP3+", as Bob noted.
If not available, I understand that the MFJ TNC has a "digipeater board available, but I have no experience with it.
Ev, W2EV
    On Wednesday, September 19, 2018, 7:56:50 AM EDT, Bob Burns W9BU <w9bu_lists at rlburns.net> wrote:

 On 9/18/2018 10:33 PM, MJ Inabnit wrote:
> I am thinking of buying something new instead of trying to repurpose an older kpc3.
A Kantronics KPC3 or KPC3+ is certainly capable of performing standalone
digipeater functions. I have a KPC3+ that's been on the air with no
issues for more than 5 years (knock on wood). Just make sure it has the
latest firmware which is available from various sources.

The newer solutions mentioned in this thread are also viable answers.
But, a KPC3 will do the job.

Bob...