[aprssig] Argent Data Systems

John Gorkos jgorkos at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 13:03:56 EDT 2018

I can confirm data in and out of Black Rock City was impossible, or
nearly so.  I just got back from 13 days out there.  Wish I'd known
Scott was there, I'm sure I could have found him among the 70,000 dirty
hippies  :)  He probably had a tracker on his bike...
On the up-side, once he gets the dust washed off, he'll probably be more
creative and inspired to wrap up the Tracker4.