[aprssig] NWS Warnings for GORDON

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Mon Sep 3 12:06:50 EDT 2018

I was just browsing my APRS maps to see what's up with TS GORDON and
noticed that there aren't any NWS warning areas showing up along the
south coast of Florida?  This doesn't seem right to me so I was
wondering if the powers-that-be can check the scripts that extract and
inject this information to see if they're working properly.

I DO see some warnings on the Texas coast, so something must be working.

PS.  The following aprs.fi queries might be helpful as well:

https://aprs.fi/?c=message&call=MFL*&limit=50 - I think I expected them here

https://aprs.fi/?c=message&call=KEY*&limit=50 - Florida Keys is also empty?

https://aprs.fi/?c=message&call=HGX*&limit=50 - This is Texas

https://aprs.fi/?c=message&call=MLB*&limit=50 - And Melbourne just for