[aprssig] Another 60 Meters APRS Test This Week: Tuesday 26 June - Thursday28 June

Miroslav Skoric skoric at uns.ac.rs
Tue Jun 26 09:02:50 EDT 2018

On 06/25/2018 05:37 PM, Scott Miller wrote:

> Can you point us to the raw packets?  Were you showing up there
> consistently, or was it just a single glitch?  It's not necessarily the
> GPS - packets sometimes get corrupted by TNCs with PASSALL turned on.
>
> Scott
> N1VG

If you asked about me while in Morocco, sorry I did not keep any raw
data. However, as soon as I made the first one test while waiting at the
Paris airport (back to Europe), everything was fine again with reporting
proper position. It seems that probably buggy dxlAPRS client software
had issues with reporting negative latitudes in Morocco.

Btw, the TNC was Rigblaster P&P, and it was commanded by the same APRS
client software (but another module, separated from the GPS module).

Misko YT7MPB