[aprssig] Who’s got the Ball?

John Gorkos jgorkos at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 12:04:38 EST 2018

I'd be more concerned about the black hole in the defensive line of
Navy... Well, more of a gaping hole.

No better football game in college football, period.  Last year, it
snowed 4 inches on me during the game, and I loved every minute of it.

On a ham-related note, the most recent batch of amateur-radio licensed
astronauts to arrive at the ISS includes LTC Anne McClain, a 2002 USMA
graduate.  I'm fairly certain she stashed away a West Point flag, which
will be featured as part of her "Beat Navy" message from space.

Best of luck with the ball run, Bob!

de AB0OO
John Gorkos