[aprssig] WB4APR-11 Balloon Aloft from Annapolis (now northeast)

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Mon Aug 13 14:33:31 EDT 2018

Or use APRSIS32 to get a map including paths of a bunch of RF copies
outside of the dupe-suppressed APRS-IS.

The outer gray circle is 247 miles in radius.  The inner black circle is
the altitude-based RF footprint of the balloon.  The red lines are
direct packet copies from the balloon and green lines are digipeated
copies of those packets.  So the footprint is pretty much holding true
for a balloon at 27,503 feet giving a calculated 203mile radius footprint.

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ - Author of APRSISCE for windows Mobile and Win32

PS.  This diagram shows all packets copied since the balloon launched.