[aprssig] OT3M

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 11:45:49 EDT 2017

On Fri, 20 Oct 2017, Joe Della Barba wrote:

> I am curious about how many of these are on the air. I think I have one of
> the first one's shipped. It does good duty letting me see battery voltage and
> temperature on my boat when I am not there. Over the years the only real
> issue is every now and then it just quits working and needs a power cycle to
> pick back up. Maybe 3 times a year or so?

I just found my Tracker3 again recently and put it in my Jeep. Wrote a geo-fencing script for it. First trial was yesterday. Not working yet, but I'm persistent. Could be power, antenna, GPS, radio, or script issues at this point since it's a new install. 'spose I should flash the latest firmware into it as well.

--
Curt, WE7U.        http://we7u.wetnet.net
Closed-minded about open (-source)...