[aprssig] OT3M

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Fri Oct 20 11:31:06 EDT 2017

Do you know what firmware version it's running?  Way back there was a
bug in the receive buffer code, I think, that could cause it to stop
receiving eventually.  It'd still respond at the console and changing
any configuration parameter would get it going again because it'd dump
the buffers in the process.  The latest firmware should be stable.

The OT3m was just retired in the past few weeks because we ran out of
cases and a new version is in the works.  I'm in the shop 12 hours a day
7 days a week at the moment trying to get things done. I either need
more hours in the day or a few clones...

Scott
N1VG