[aprssig] Self-contained simple tracker

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Tue Oct 17 10:16:19 EDT 2017

How soon do you need it?  I've got this guy in the works:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/435ksej4s4si26o/T4-DRA.jpg?dl=0

It has a built-in transceiver (0.5 to 1 watt), GPS receiver, WiFi, and a
BASIC scripting language.  This particular variant doesn't have the
RS-485 transceiver that the other ones do because it needed that port
for a different application, but the production version will have Modbus
RTU over RS-485 for simple interfacing with relays and sensors.  It
still needs at least a couple of weeks of coding and testing to get all
of the T3's AX.25 stuff ported over, though, and I'm swamped right now.

Scott
N1VG