[aprssig] 6M APRS via meteor scatter forum?

Ron VE8RT ve8rt at yknwt.ca
Sun Oct 15 09:41:40 EDT 2017

Thanks Ev,

    So many questions, I'll be reviewing what I can find online to get
a better understanding of how its set up and the timing.

    Questions like, is there a master (igate) station that interrogates
the remote stations (only the master then has a high duty cycle)?  Are
there standards for the mode and frequency, it would seem not as either
FM or SSB can be used?

    Initially I could start with monitoring using software like this
http://radio.meteor.free.fr/fr/en/theorie.html

    At the moment I should have everything I need for monitoring.  For
an on air test I'll need to set up an igate station, and a couple of
remote stations with APRS interfaces?

    Ron VE8RT

Ron VE8RT <ve8rt at yknwt.ca>