[aprssig] Fwd: [amsat-bb] Falcon sat

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Tue Oct 3 09:41:22 EDT 2017

> > Anyone igating falconsat ?

Since the BBS packets use a different PID I don't think you can see them
through a normal IGate and it would flood the APRS-IS..

I think someone already suggested a separate server just for FALCONSAT BBS
traffic.

THen someone could write a web page dashboard that looks just like any
ground station running PACSAT protocol, but since it would have inputs from
every ground station in the world, it would always collect mostly complete
files and anyone coiuld get them via the web page.

I think we should not let people POST to the FALCONSAT file system from the
web, just too  much chance for abuse.  But we should have an online mirror
of the FALCONSAT BBS traffic and files.

ANyone?

Bob, WB4APR