[aprssig] Ham Radio MOBILE Traveler PL-FIND device?

Sterling Coffey kawfey at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 21:17:28 EST 2017

I have an email filter specifically made to keep KA2DDO out of spam,
because he uses yahoo.

And for this thread, I've never found an issue with being locked out of
repeaters that have a PL. All of my rigs have a PL scan except for my
Baofeng HT, which at that point I either use Repeaterbook or go find a
different repeater.