[aprssig] Ham Radio MOBILE Traveler PL-FIND device?

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Wed Nov 29 17:01:38 EST 2017

Yes for the way to ANNOUNCE voice repeater freqs and tones using an APRS
object at a repater, you simply load the BTEXT and LTEXTs with the format
for  the Repeater Frequency Object.

The page http://aprs.org/localinfo.html tells you how.

For an old KPC3?  If it does not have any LTEXTS, then I think you can only
do the singl BTEXT?  And that then has to have the digis own APRS info in
it.

Im not sure when Kantronics introduced the separate (4) LTEXTS.

Bob