[aprssig] Ham Radio MOBILE Traveler PL-FIND device?

Peter Laws N5UWY n5uwy at arrl.net
Wed Nov 29 16:43:30 EST 2017

I am not much of an APRS admin but I am in a position to be able to
change the config on our local APRS digipeater (a KPC3notplus
colocated with our repeaters).  From looking at APRS.fi's idea of our
raw packets, I'm pretty sure we aren't sending out the info on our
repeaters.

1) Can that be done on a KPC3notplus?  (i.e., no memory/config
limitation in that old hardware that would preclude it).

2) Is there a website that would concoct the right string based on me
feeding it the parameters?  Barring that, is there a *canonical* place
where I can look it up and figure out the string myself?