[aprssig] Ham Radio MOBILE Traveler PL-FIND device?

spam8mybrain spam8mybrain at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 29 15:26:37 EST 2017

Again, will this app tune your radio for you with a single button click?
That is the advantage of the APRS repeater objects, at least with radios that support APRS intrinsically like the Kenwood D710. Having to look it up in an app and hand-tune the radio is no easier or safer than looking it up in the ARRL's printed repeater directory. For repeaters that I don't know about in advance and that don't report themselves with APRS, they might as well not exist while I'm actually behind the wheel.
Andrew, KA2DDO