[aprssig] Blog post: Important hints to APRS igate developers

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Tue May 9 09:28:08 EDT 2017

Thanks for the info, Hessu.  I'm starting my own implementation soon.
Would be nice if we had a library of test packets in KISS format for
stress testing (against something other than production servers!) - if
you're saving examples of problem packets, let me know and maybe I can
use them as templates.

Thanks,

Scott
N1VG